ooopppsss, soryr, my friend, name is kim. and soryr, drop it.

From: Paul Richard McGann
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2015 6:31 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Typing on a 6S

george ann lives on 459 sage st few blocks from bower hill road as she lives
closer to st. clair osptial.

use bower hill road, fro washington road, go al the way past cochrane road.
when yo close turn left on  salem st down the hill I am thiking of street which
has brick road and at sharp left on sage st.

am I helpful? or come over my house and wait for nancy to come over, then we go
follow her. up to you.

rich