I don't find it that easy, and feel I am fumbling around sometimes! I'm always
glad when I happen to be using a piece as it makes answering so simple.
However, I do use the flick left method on my 6S which seems to put me in the
right place and it works fairly consistently, if not all the time. I'm not
quite sure, because I don't have that many phone calls. This is worth a try!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using MBraille