From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Walter Ramage
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 6:00 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Saving and archiving text messages

Hi All.  I have a few text messages I would like to archive and save.  As it
stands each time I get a text message from a particular company it is added to
a conversation, or should I say other text messages from that same source.  For
example; I'm with Vodafone and have a number of text messages from them but
each time a new message from them comes in, it is added to a long list of other
text messages I got from them, I open the message and the oldest is at the top
and I have to go all the way down to find the latest.  How can I change that
that each message is shown in it's own right.  Once I've accomplished that then
I would like to archive and save some important messages.  Some messages are
just promotional messages that I would delete but if I delete one, it would
seem I delete the lot.  So 1.  Howe do I stop messages being grouped in this
fashion and are displayed in their own right.  2.  how do I archive a
particular message and save it, and to where can I save it?  With my old Nokia
there was an option to send the message to a particular folder that I was able
to create but I don't know if that is possible with the iPhone, the iPhone 6 is
what I have.  I would like to archive and save in a safe location some
important text messages but I need your help to know how to do this.  With
thanks.  Walter.