Switzerland, Swaziland. Tomato, tomotto. It's all good...

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kelly Pierce
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2015 3:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: If you call the Apple accessibility number free support is for all
who have an iPhone iPad iPod or mac anything Apple

I was confused.  the value of all Apple shares earlier this year
exceeded the GDP of Switzerland.  Much of Appple's revenue is centered
around the iPhone, whether it is iPhone sales or purchases of apps and
mmusic.  I conflated the two ideas into one thought that was
incorrect.

Kelly