That's the point, I'd prefer not to have to bother with creating a Twitter
account at all. In any event, I'll follow up on some of the options
previously entioned.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Raul A. Gallegos
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 2:48 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Twitter app that doesn't require a previously created account.

Hi, unless I missed something. What's the problem with just creating a
Twitter account, setting it to private, not following anyone except the
accounts you want to monitor and using a Twitter app to read the stuff.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. He may