From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Jenifer Barr
Sent: Sunday, November 15, 2015 10:07 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: showing more mail?

Hi Sieghard.
You're right... but it's just the case now of switching to another email
address. Which, I really don't feel like doing. lol.
But you make a good point. Especially with the all mail folder. When I delete a
message... and then empty my trash... I want the mail to be gone. Not still
sitting in another folder. The only reason I swiched to gmail was because my
cox email got hacked.
To keep this message on topic... I guess with IOS 9 they changed the ability
for gmail users to allow all messages to show up in the inbox that are also in
the inbox on the server.

Jenifer Barr
Sent from my iPhone