I would not switch to android, even if they include Flexsy as built in. I
bought this app and I can’t really see how could such thing make me switch.  I
frankly can’t find any significant advantage.  I am still having as much issues
typing using fleksy as typing without it.  I sometimes make more mistakes with
fleksy than with using the touch typing.  It may be very useful to some people,
but It is certainly not for me.

While on this subject.  how can one delete only one character? suppose you are
typing a word of 12 letters and you made a mistake in the last letter, why do I
have to erase the entire word to correct a small mistake? it happened to me
many times and the word I meant to type did not appear in the list.  I find
this a pain in the neck.

Regards,

Cris Ali