Yes it's true.
It also happens to me on my iPad 2.
cheers.

Às 15:46 de 09/12/2015, Devin Prater escreveu:
I've not seen this, but tell apple about it, at:
accessibil...@apple.com <mailto:accessibil...@apple.com>

On Wed, Dec 9, 2015 at 9:17 AM Chris Chaffin <chaffin102...@gmail.com <mailto:chaffin102...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    When I hit the home button to go to my home screen, it seems that
    voice over loses focus.  It has been putting my focus on the
    status bar.  I have to touch the home screen to actually put focus
    back on the home screen.
    I am new to ios 9, so is this an old ,ug, or maybe a new one?

    I am running ios 9.2 on an iphone 6.
    I have tried to restart voice over, and even restart my phone, but
    it is still doing it.

    Chris

    --
    The following information is important for all members of the V
    iPhone list.

    If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
    list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please
    contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on
    the list itself.

    Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara
    Quinn - you can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com
    <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>

    Groups "VIPhone" group.
    send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:viphone%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.