From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Don Breda
Sent: Saturday, December 12, 2015 10:59 AM
To: VIPhone google group <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Siri and contacts with company names only:

A question.

Is there a way to make siri call a contact in my contacts that has nothing in
either the first or last name fields?

It doesn't seem to search the company field which is a tremendous oversite on
Apples part as far as I can see.

Is there a setting I can change to make that happen.

Thanks in advance.

Don