Hi Sandy,
As we've seem on this list, sometimes a Fleksy bug only affects a small
fraction of users. I believe you are one of the small fraction this time. If I
were you, I'd write to supp...@fleksy.com. Explain that Fleksy becomes sluggish
when you enter words manually. See what they say..
Rose

Sent from my iPhone