If you had the punctuation all in one list, and you have to swipe down
to get to a symbol like the dash, wouldn't it make that one list a lot
longer? It seems simpler to me to look on the row above the letters
for certain punctuation, but I also don't use Fleksy to write these
more advanced symbols a lot either. In any case, the current method
seems to make the most sense to me. Perhaps some of these finer points
could be made as options for certain users? But then the question of
where do you stop comes up. Another option would be to put all the
punctuation marks in one list like you suggest, but have the user
swipe up to get to the lesser used ones like the dash.

Just my thoughts,
Wayne

On 8/24/12, Rebecca Ilniski <rilni...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sean.  I like the idea that you brought out in having the punctuation
> in one list.
> --
> Rebecca and Zeb
> email: rilni...@gmail.com
> twitter: zebs_mom
> facebook: facebook.com/rebeccai5
> Zeb's facebook: facebook.com/zeb.ilniski

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites:
www.wayneism.com