I don't think of hitting the home key as making those blank pages go
away. I think of hitting the home key as taking you out of edit or draft
mode. I'm not sure if this helps at all or not.

I'd think the easiest way to get something from the 3rd page to the
first, would be to make a space on the dock, move it to the dock, flip
to page one and then pluck it off the dock.

I haven't worried too much about the order of applications yet, but I'd
suggest using a folder. Move everything into a folder and then take them
out one at a time in the order you want them on your page. Just a thought.

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail