From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lois
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2015 4:56 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone classes

I find that the various podcasts about the iPhone and iPads, etc., are
almost as helpful as live classes would be.  And the description of the
voice over gestures in the "getting Started with the iPhone" book are very
helpful.  I've been working with an iPod Touch 6 for a couple of weeks and
already I'm gaining some success getting where I want to go with
Lois Goodine.

the gestures.  Still fumble a lot, but I'm on the way.  Keep working at it.