Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 6:08 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: I wish VoiceOver didn't try to pronounce what it thinks abbriviations mean, but it can be humorous.

I agree with Gordon. Unfortunately there's nothing Apple really can do, Nuance programs these voices. I'd bug them about it if it bothers you. On my end, I use Alex on my phone and he says things correctly. The only time he says gigabyte is if I put a number before it. For example, 2 gb.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk
Twitter Handle: shawnk_aka_bbs