If you have a 3-position switch on your converter, try setting it to "pass
through.  On my tendak, it's the left-most position.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
TaraPrakash
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 12:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Apple TV

Dear all.
Apologies for bringing back a topic that has been discussed here before I have
a converter I am trying to use to send music from Apple TV to my stereio system

Which does not have an optical connection    I am connecting Apple TV with the
converter using an optical cord   I am using RCA cord with a connector to take
3.5 MM jack on my music system to use it as an aux in. I have checked using my
TV that the voiceover is on on the Apple TV. But when I am connecting with my
music system that is no sound. Can you please suggest what could be going wrong
and what do I need to do to fix the problem

Thanks

 Sent from my iPhone