From: Alan Paganelli
Sent: Tuesday, January 05, 2016 12:18 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Benefits of Apple Watch

LOL, I selected the Mickey Mouse face. It shows the time with out the seconds
as the description says Mickey taps his foot to keep there seconds.  I figured
I can't see him tap his foot so that probably wouldn't be showing the seconds
and I was right.  So now I get the time and temperature and Cupertino too! LOL!
 I wonder what it would show if I were in Chicago. LOL!  Thanks so much for
your help.  It's greatly appreciated.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air