From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Alan Paganelli
Sent: Friday, January 8, 2016 6:55 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Talking Goggles versus AIPoly

I just tried talking goggles too and no results.  To bad too because talking
googles worked great for me when trying to read the digital display on my
washing machine.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air

On Jan 8, 2016, at 2:17 AM, Andrew J. LaPointe <alapoint...@comcast.net
<mailto:alapoint...@comcast.net> > wrote:

    I installed aipoly last night and can’t find any way to make it work.  No
matter where I tap on the screen, nothing.  As far as Goggles, nothing does
anything.  Andy and Shubert