Hi,

I am having all kinds of problems with the Fleksy third party keyboard app. I
really don’t know why I am bothering. I guess it’s because I loved loved loved
the stand alone Fleksy keyboard and I so badly want to experience that same
ease of typing.

When I am trying to touch type in Fleksy, I keep engaging the numbers and
symbols layout. This is highly frustrating because I keep doing it even in
minimal mode layout and I don’t even know how I am making it happen. Then I
can’t figure out how to get back to the letter layout. Also, voice Over
announces each letter that I type as a capital letter no matter what. It’s
frustrating because I can’t figure out if I accidentally hit the shift button
or not. I keep having to check and see if shift is selected or not. I also made
sure that in settings the keyboard will reflect uppercase and lowercase
letters. Also, how do I avoid hitting the shift or delete key. The shift key
was never a factor with the stand alone fleksy keyboard.  I still cannot type
one complete sentence in a reasonable amount of time. I am significantly slower
on the Fleksy keyboard than on the native iOS keyboard. Fleksy rarely guesses
my words correctly so I must be way way off. Fleksy was 90% accurate at
guessing what I wanted to type in the Fleksy  stand alone app. Also, when I try
to feel my way around the keyboard and lift my finger off of the screen to type
a letter I get the letters with accents even though I have this turned off in
the settings.

Christina