I've had BlindSquare for the last week and have loved it. BlindSquare
is not a turn-by-turn navigation app, but you can use it with
Apple/Google Maps to get directions. I love how it senses whether I am
traveling by bus, car or on foot and adjusts the announcements of
streets and places accordingly. It is a little expensive for an app,
but is well worth the cost if you want to know what streets and Points
of Interest are around. If you have FourSquare/Swarm, Uber or Lyft on
your phone you can use BlindSquare in conjunction with them as well.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My website: