Hi all,
Has anyone heard of this app? I ask because it is very hard to find in the app
store. It you search for this app using it's name, you won't see the app unless
you tap show 25 more. However, if you search for blind camera, talking camera
pro is the first result. I'm wondering why this app is so hard to find. And if
the app's developer, who seems to make only apps for the sighted beyond this
one, put time into making this app, why not advertise it more assertively? The
fact that I've seen no mention of it on this list means, most likely, that very
little people know about talking camera pro.
Thoughts?
Rose