I was hoping that it was an app that would help us in taking better pictures.
Especially for totals.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Maria Chapman
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, August 27, 2012 4:31 PM
  Subject: Re: Talking camera pro

  Hi.

  thanks for letting us know.

  I love this list for app reviews and stuff.

  God Bless! Maria from australia
   Newbie mac user.
  bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
  will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
  skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl

  On 28/08/2012, at 7:31 AM, Ed Worrell <blindworr...@optimum.net> wrote:

    Hello, I have tried the app and I can't seem to get it to read anything,
The interface is simple and easy to use, but once you take a picture of the
text that you want it to read the app seems to just hang up. maybe I am missing
somethingg, i don't know. Regardless it doesn't seem to work.

    Ed