Yes,
iPhone settings/privacy/location services

Regards,
Feliciano
For tech tips and updates,
LIKE wwww..facebook.com/theblindman12v
Follow www.twitter.com/theblindman12v

> On Feb 6, 2016, at 12:12 PM, Sarai Bucciarelli <sarai.bucciare...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> I thought I did! Is there a way to check or allow it after the fact?
>> On Feb 6, 2016, at 12:36 PM, Karl Smith <k...@axistech.net> wrote:
>>
>> Did you by chance not allow UBER to share your location?
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> __________
>>
>> Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis
>> 4304 South El Camino St.
>> Taylorsville, Utah 84129
>>
>> Phone: 866-824-7885
>> Fax:     866-824-7885
>> E-mail: k...@axistech.net
>> Alternate E-mail: karl.axist...@gmail.com
>>
>> Twitter http://twitter.com/axistech
>>
>> My blog http://www.samobile.net/users/oksaxis/blog/

>>> 2. I set my pickup location.
>>> 3. I set my destination.
>>> 4. I make sure to choose the payment method.
>>> 5. I activate the Request Uberx button.