Every message you have is in the
All Mail folder. So if a message is in your in box or filed away in some
other folder, it'll also be in your all mail folder. Remember, if we're
talking about Gmail then we're really just talking about labels and not
actual copies of the messages.

I use Thunderbird on the PC, and when I delete a message it gets moved
to the Trash folder. On your iPhone, if you turn off archive messages
then when you delete a message it'll go into your Trash folder.

On 27/08/12 19:42, Regina Alvarado wrote:
> Christopher:
> So, how do you have all the messages placed in the trash? As far as I am
> concerned, I do not even need an all mail folder.  If I want to keep
> something I keep it until I can get on my computer and then I put it in
> folders in my documents.  I need to know both on PC and iPhone.  I am
> running Windows-XP and Outlook.
> Reggie

Christopher (CJ)
chaltain at Gmail