From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2016 1:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Is iTunes Outlook AddIn Still Required to Sync Outlook 2010
through iTunes for Windows?

Hi again, Alan,

OK, so I just read  your more complete message now. You need the iCloud Control
Panel to sync iTunes and Outlook. Sorry I can’t give you step-by-step
instructions with this, I use Outlook.com for my email and contacts and my
iPhone as well as my various Windows 7 PC’s at work and my Windows 10 laptop
all with Office 2013 or 2016 work very well syncing directly with Outlook.com
or in the case of my work email with Office 365/exchange online. The only time
I ever connect my iPhone to the laptop and iTunes is when I want to do an
encrypted backup, sync ringtones or upgrade to a completely new iOS version
which I still prefer to do via iTunes because I get more feedback.