Well, I will let the experts answer most of your questions. I can tell you that
the AppleTV will work with Sonos play bar. I was told to make sure that I use
Dolby Digital for this to work. As far as speakers are concerned, my
understanding is at the play bar contains nine speakers.

Sent from my iPhone