Very cool. Now everyone wants a speaker in every room. Lol.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 9:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Sonos Instructions

Hi Krister,

Thanks for that, I'm surprised this didn't show up as one of the top search
results when I just searched for "Sonos", maybe I didn't look far enough down
in the list of search results. Anyhow, searching for "Sonos Voice" brought it
up right away and for $1.39 canadian I thought I give it a try and it works
great.
After I select a speaker and tap on "Start" it does take a few seconds, but
after that it transmits my voice perfectly clearly and with maybe a quarter or
half second delay, not much but just noticeable. It's pretty cool.

Take care,