Hi, what are the name of the apps? So far I have not been able to find them in
the app store.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Neil Barnfather
Sent: Friday, March 18, 2016 11:46 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Sonos Instructions

Sieghard,

There are two unofficial apps in the App Store to do jus that, and, you never
know when that may become an official feature supported natively, ;)

Neil Barnfather MBE
www.NeilBarnfather.com
Business Consultant & Disability Advocate

Visit my web-site to learn more about my range of services covering a selection
of business consultancy functions to a complete series of disability advocacy
roles. All delivered personally by one of the UK’s most successful disabled
entrepreneurs and established, recognised disabled spokesperson.