As we are talking about Audible, I have a question. I had problems also logging
in, but it was their capcha. I called them and somehow we got in. Still have no
idea except I didn't have a username or password on file with them, though some
years ago I had put them in. The gentleman read me the capcha and I
put it in, but it still indicated I was not logged in. He asked me to find
someone sighted to help, and because I was frustrated I said I would. When he
and I disconnected I was logged in under my Amazon creds. Anyway, my question
is, do I have to have a monthly subscription? I find nothing about this on the
website. I was able to get a "credit" to get one book. It says I will get
another credit next month. Can I just buy when I want as on Amazon with Kindle
or must I buy a book each month? When I have a credit again, does that entitle
me to another book? All new to me, and the site is not very specific. Thanks
for any help given.

reggie & Lex