Hi Siguryour information is correct regarding Gmail. It does not work with push
on the iPhone. The only way that it works would push on the iPhone is if you
signing to another app such as Outlook, Or the Gmail app itself or even linking
up to a yahoo account. If you're using it on the data mail app, it will only
fax for mail every 15 minutes or whenever you have it scheduled to fetch
Email
jhud7...@gmail.com <mailto:jhud7...@gmail.com>
I device support
Telephone