Hi Brett,
I didn't try it yet. I was reluctant to do so, hoping that by some hook or
crook, the problem with fix itself, especially after that one post about how
the folders have been gone and then came back. But I suppose it won't hurt to
try repair library at some point in the near future.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone