From: <englishride...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 6:11 AM
To: "VIPhone Email List" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Reorganizing the rotor is driving me absolutely insane!

As you all probably know by now, I just got a new iPhone 6S. I had to reset my
settings to their
defaults on my 4S to be able to back it up to my computer, so while I have all
my apps and whatnot,
I'm having to reset all my settings. Nothing is driving me more nuts than
getting the rotor exactly
the way I want it. Things jump around after I move them' or go to the top after
moving up for a bit,
or to the bottop if I'm moving them down. This is really, really annoying! "i
wish you could just
have move up/down buttons, instead of this dragging to reorder stuff. It's
never really been a
problem until now, though. Am I just going nuts, or have others experienced
this problem with the
rotor? Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Ari

feel that a member's
post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather
than posting on the
list itself.

can reach Cara at