Yeah, I know. Things will be all right for a while, and then something
I moved a few moves ago will just spring back to where it was, or
something I'm in the process of moving will suddenly stop giving me
feedback, and I find it at the bottom or top of the list, depending on
which direction I was going. I'm going mad here! I just want to put
thins in a very specific order! I mean, that's why we get to move
things around, after all! I'm so calling Apple Accessibility about
this and reporting it as a bug! I hate that I had to reset my
settings, but it had to be done, in order to get my iPhone to back up
through iTunes. I tried everyting else first. In fact, the person who
I spoke with at Apple was quite impressed lol. I changed the cable,
updated the USB driver for iTunes, updated iTunes, and nothing worked!
I was even having issues backing the phone up to iCloud! But resetting
the settings worked. Now I just have to deal with reorganizing the
rotor! Ugh!

Thanks,
Ari