From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Tony
Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2016 5:07 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: comparing: Openbook vs K1000

I would have sent this directly to you rather than adding to the list clutter
if your address had been available.

I’m not the mod, why are you wasting my time and that of others on this list?

The only one who can answer your question is the mod and you should send your
questions there and not to the list.

If you don’t get a response from the mod then you have your answer.

Tony

t...@k5twz.com <mailto:t...@k5twz.com>