To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 4:45 PM
Subject: RE: After updating to IOS 9.3.1 Agogo does not work

What do you mean sign in and sign out?
Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Lisa Belville
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 1:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Hi.  This may or may not be related to the latest iOS update.

I've had 9.3.1 on my iPhone for nearly two weeks and I noticed that starting on Friday of last week Agogo was being flakey by not updating content in a timely manner. It seems to have been corrected as of noon central time in the U.S. If it's still acting buggy you might want to sign out and then back in on your iPad. I've had an issue where things just stopped updating and I signed into their web site on my windows PC and Emailed their tech support and the problem was corrected in a matter of hours.

HTH

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth... After that, everything else was Made in China.