From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Lisa Belville
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 1:33 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: After updating to IOS 9.3.1 Agogo does not work

Okay, this is really weird.  I noticed the exact same thing today when I went
into my Go channel and picked a show further down the list.  Going to Now
playing does make it play, but it's not as intuitive as it was before.
It must have something to do with the latest iOS because as far as I know there
hasn't been an update to Agogo for over a year.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@frontier.com

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth... After that,
everything else was Made in China.