From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Marc Rocheleau
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2012 9:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Accessible decibel meter

Hey all,

I was just wondering if someone knows of an accessible app to measure the
volume in a room via decibels. Having recently suffered some ear damage,
it's something I want to be aware of so that I can (hopefully) take better
care of my ears.

Thanks in advance!

-Marc

--
"There is no shame in being who you are. There's only shame in not going
down swinging to protect it"