Anyway, I'll see what happens in the future and revisit if it happens again.

Thanks for your info.

Carol P

On 24/04/2016 20:34, Richard Turner wrote:

If you are talking about the Consumer Cellular app, then it is useless until you have an account with them as you have to sign into your account to track your usage.

And, the usage is about 24 to 48 hours old when you can check it in the app store.

You can also sign up for Email alerts when you are in danger of going over your plan amount. Or maybe they just do that automatically. I’m not sure.

Richard

*From:* 'Carol Pearson' via VIPhone [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
*Sent:* Sunday, April 24, 2016 12:13 PM
*To:* viphone@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Question on data usage.

Hi,

I thought I would try this and so got it from the App Store in the UK. The first thing I see is that I have to sign in and I am not sure how I do this since I haven't signed up with cellular, and presumably, as it is offered here in the UK, it is usable over here. Any advice would be most helpful! Thanks!

Carol P

Sent from my iPhone using MBraille