From: Terri Stimmel
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2016 1:53 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Someone please help me, or I am going to pull my hair out!

Hi everyone,

I really hope someone can help me. I am at a loss as to what to do. It is
really driving me crazy! I want to throw my phone in the river!
I guess I would say this started happening a couple weeks ago. It was before I
took the update. I did not want the update. It automatically updated in the
middle of the night, which really pissed me off.
Anyway, I have a 5S. It has worked well since I got it. I want to say that I
got it in February, when I upgraded it for my for ass. I love the phone, and I
have overall really enjoyed it. However, it is started freezing up a lot! I
don't know why. It seems to do it out of the blue. It will do it if I am
sitting here playing with it and it's not charging, and it would do it if I am
playing with it, and it is charging. So that does not seem to make a
difference. I am my farted boyfriend to take a look at it, and I turned off
voiceover. He said when he tried to go to different amps, or just move the
screen around, he had no problems. This really disappointed me, because I am
guessing this must be an accessibility issue. But really I don't know.

For instance, just a few minutes ago I tried to write this email. It took me a
while to get the name of the group in the from box, then I couldn't get into
the subject box, no matter what I did. I had to reboot the phone three or four
times power it down three or four different times, rebooted again after I
powered it down, and right now it seems to be OK
I even left it off for about 10 to 15 minutes, after one of the times I shut it
down. But as soon as I turned it back on, and unlocked it, and started to go
through my list of apps, it started doing that shit again. It won't let me
swipe the screen. It is don't get frozen. But dinner will let me swipe, but it
might not open the app.

I feel like I am on a roller coaster ride with this thing. I don't know what to
do about it. I don't know if I should go to AT&T, or if I should go to the
Apple Store? Or I don't know if there is a thick that I can do for it at home.
I am really hoping there is, because I can forward to really spend any money on
it. I feel very frustrated! I wanted to throw that thing! I want to smash it!
But deep down not really, because it's my main mode of doing things, and my
main piece of accessibility. Well I do have a laptop. But I use my phone a heck
of a lot! Does anyone have any idea as to what could be going on?
Why is the rebooting affect not working?
Why is turning it off and on not working? Has anyone else seen this issue?
How do I take care of it? I seriously I'm going to start pulling my hair out!
Any help with this issue would be so very much appreciated! You would become my
new best friend. LOL!

Thank you so much!

Terri