I can't imagine Apple releasing another smaller phone this fall when they
release the iPhone 7. If you like the small form factor, I say go for it. I
would if I didn't have a 6S already. I have no interest in the seventh. All the
rumors I have seen don't have anything in them that would make me want that
phone over what I have now. But the S E, with the smallform factor, yes. So if
that's a driver for you, go for it.
Mary

Sent from my iPhone