Jennie I’m glad you got it working. Sometimes it just takes tinkering around
with it until you hit the right answer.

Karl

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis

4304 South El Camino St. Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885

Fax:     866-824-7885

E-mail: k...@axistech.net

Alternate E-mail: karl.axist...@gmail.com