From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Carla Savage
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 3:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Bone Conduction Headsets

Hi,
I use the Aftershokz Trekz Titanium bluetooth headphones. I know that the
battery states that you only get 6 hours but in practice, you actually get
more. There is good stereo sound separation and if you experiment with where
you place the transducers, you can get a good bass response. Just have to get
used to the vibration on your face though which will feel strange at first. The
other point to make about these headphones are that they are lighter than the
previous model and better made and much more jurable. They are also multi-point
which is great for listening to two devices, in my case, my iPhone and iPod.
Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone