JIT is the “just in time” compiler. Basically, it makes app that require a lot
of compiling of non-native code, to run a lot faster. This allows some games
that open other code not shipped with the app to run faster, like emulators for
game systems.
Sent from my Mac.

Devin Prater
r.d.t.pra...@gmail.com