Hi All,

    I think I am being rather obtuse here, but what, exactly, would be the use
of a "file" system? i do remember, back in the days when I was using Windows,
that one could find all the files on the system, using a tree structure: is
this what people are talking about?

    I use an app called "Filer" It isn't very pretty or quick of navigation and
I would love to see it improved, but is this what people are talking about? Or
is it that one has to duplicate files in order to use them, such as with the
voices?

Just trying to understand better. I think, because I dispensed with my
PC/Laptop some years ago, I may have forgotten some of the conveniences and
have become used to IOS and its different way of doing things.

Sandy.

sent from the dark side of the moon