From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Neil Barnfather - TalkNav
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 4:21 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dropbox files

Hi,

If this was a computer we were talking about, either Mac or PC, yes would be
the answer. In the case of the iOS App for Drop Box it is a live
representation of the online content, no internet access equals no accessing
files.

There is a solution though, you can within the iOS Drop Box App mark files
for syncing to your device, I believe the term they use is favourite or
something like that. This means the file will be stored locally.

I guess they do this as some folk have a lot of data in their DB, I have,
for example, more than 700Gb at this time in my Drop Box. Far, far to much
for my 64Gb iPHone.

On 7 Sep 2012, at 20:54, "Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D."
<kramlinger.ke...@mayo.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are files on Dropbox accessible to iDevices when without active WiFi or
data?

> I'll be on a plane next week for an extended period, and wondering if I'd
have access to files previously saved in Dropbox. I know changes wouldn't be
updated until next WiFi or data connection.