Kawal,

I use an APH Refreshabraille, but not sure it is specific to the display
because I know someone who has the same display and does not have the problems
I'm experiencing. The unfortunate part is there are as many variables as
possible issues. :) So, finding the solution is going to be incredibly
difficult.