I wasn't sure what to make of Shaf's message either, but if it was meant to be sarcastic and publically make fun of and humiliate another list member, then I would find that particularly offensive, and I hope the owner/moderator takes the appropriate action.

On 13/07/16 20:52, Sieghard Weitzel wrote:
And the purpose of your message is what? I assume you are making fun of
Christopher who is just trying to do all of us a favour by submitting emails to
Apple which many more of us could and should do.
Those of us who have submitted bug reports know that the reply Christopher
received is the standard reply Apple sends out, but maybe he didn't know that.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shaf
Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2016 3:46 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Accessibility of iTunes; Follow-up: 644025044

hi apple i have a bug report but i am not going to punctuate any of my writing
please act on this bug report which i didnt even write out but i forwarded
emails on to you because i dont know how to create an easy to understand bug
report thanks please fix the bugs you can call me on
004493833748374 regards me