Hi all,

I'm so sorry my punctuation is not brilliant, but I was dictating the email as
I am a very slow typist on the phone

I just wanted to help the members of the group by sending our issues to Apple
to get a resolution to the issues with iTunes and I didn't know the reply was a
generic one so I just thaught I would keep every one updated

I'm sorry if I have annoyed any one as that was not my intention

Regards

Christopher huby