Hi Sieghard,

Is this your personal speculation or have you heard rumors from several
sources, regarding new AppleWatch hardware. Just curious. Thanks, Keith

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 11:54 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple Watch

Hi Elayne,

I believe there are a number of Podcasts both on Applevis and Cool Blind Tech.
Remember that there is a good chance Apple is going to release a new, second
generation Apple Watch this fall. This could happen as early as the first or
second sweek of September when they usually have their iPhone event and since
that is less than 2 months away I’d seriously consider waiting. Even if you
decide you would still like to get the original Apple Watch you can probably
get some good bargains. If a new watch is coming some large retailers like Best
Buy may start discounting the original watch even in August in anticipation of
the new model and also as part of Back to School promotions. Of course this is
only a guess, but if you waited this long you could wait another 6 or 8 weeks?
Apparently Watch OS which also has a beta version out now is much improved and
I wouldn’t be surprised if new hardware this fall will add even more features
and improvements. I have so far resisted getting an Apple Watch and I am
definitely waiting to see what Apple may have coming up since I am not at all
planning to upgrade my 6S Plus already this year. It’s fun to have the latest
and greatest, but also with the iPhone I don’t expect anything earth shattering
this fall according to what rumours are out there, but there are already
rumours that the 2017 iPhones which are the 10th anniversary iPhones will get a
major overhaul which may include wireless charging, a new form factor and much
more.