Hello everybody:

I thought I would write this note because a number of people in the various
iPhone support lists, including this one, have had problems with having
back-ups of their phones to iCloud completing.  I had the same issue on my old
32 GB 3Gs phone.  I had purchased all of the additional space that was required
and despite following the instructions for backing up the phone, I continued to
have the backup process abort.  I had turned of blue tooth as others suggested
without any luck and followed all of the recommendations Apple had placed on
its support page.

The problem finally resolved itself when I backed up my phone using airplane
mode with the wireless connection activated.  One accessibility issue I have
encountered during this exercise was that it was impossible to check the status
of the backup without unlocking the phone which, I believe, would cause some of
my earlier backup attempts to crash.  Perhaps Apple could consider showing
backup status as it does with song titles as a person is unlocking their phone?

THanks for listening.