I also installed the beta and want to contribute with my feedback to improve the system.
thanks.
cheers.
Às 21:50 de 03/08/2016, Rajmund escreveu:
LOL, thought we weren't meant to discuss betas here? Anyway, I'll be honest,
wait till bbeta 4. I've not had any issues that I couldn't deal with until now.
If anyone would like to know the issues, please ping a message off list.

Sent from a Braille Sense

----- Original Message -----
From: Monica Jones  <coffeega...@att.net>
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, August 3, 2016 9:01 pm
Subject: Re: IOS 10 beta.

When I tested nine, I didn't lose my apps. I was hesitant to try it, but the
tech nerd in me wanted to try. That Beta really messed up my phone, often to
the point that I couldn't use it till it decided to work. I'd love to test
the ten beta but scared too. If I did a backup in ITunes before I did it, it
may or not resolve the issues. If it just had a few quirky bugs in my phone,
I could deal. However, I don't want to risk my phone not being usable. Any
thoughts?